Tuesday, February 3, 2009

domingo, lunes, martes..

sunday monday tuesday isnt usually this nice, its an odd time of the week for me.  jus knowing i have assignments due and more to be assign makes my brain cloudy.  but every time im just zone'n out, standing on these bricks, i realize san francisco is a vibrant, beautiful city..all the youth such as my self, and the homosexuals, and all these scene's.  now this realization isnt new to me, i think about the same thing all the time, i just like to sit bac and observe my surroundings, and also be grateful for this awesome opportunity that i have earned..

SuperBowl43, some nice ugly toes right next to the hotdogs.greatness
Photobucket


alicia
Photobucket

..shes a wonderful friend, sushi boom was tasty, but dont eat anything on that piece of wood..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

unfortunately, my nigga john knows every fuckin body in frisco...smh
this car drove past, i thought it was peeps from the school, so im kiddin around and i bang on'm, threw up the N's and all.
i couldnt really see who was in the car though, it was packed...full of fags and one mexican chick.lmao
so these foo's get out and off top put john on blast, they get out the car, talkin about a fight in HS, and kept gettin back out bein gay, loud and flamoyant as usual..they called them selves the ghetto fags.seriously and "i'll fight a bitch"

im in the back quiet as hell, they low key made me uncomfortable, sayin i was cute and if we need a ride..I asked them for a photo, and im like why is bending over your first instinct.i dont get it..no dis. to homo's, i have a cool gay homie i smoke bud wit.mann frisco is crazy. gotta love it tho
everybody keeps it trill, well most do


Photobucket

Photobucket
w.o.w. lame

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LMAO





to be continued.. 

3 comments:

AkidNamedLaVish said...

Same with me, I don't have a prob with gays, I do sometimes feel uncomfortable around them...

Unknown said...

wow is the shit!

Christyna said...

those guys are not playing... FIERCE hahah

KTV_0DD FVTUR3_WOLF_GVNG

KTV_0DD FVTUR3_WOLF_GVNG
fuck'em all

Imagine the real

2sant